Do you feel stuck, pessimistic or directionless? Do you feel lost with where you want to go with your life? Do you feel demotivated and insecure in following through your personal life choices? Or simply if you are struggling with any of the issues below, individual therapy could help you.
I work with people who are struggling with a variety of difficulties, including:
• Depression, suicidal feelings and loss
• Anxiety, worry, overwhelming stress and panic attacks
• Issues with identity, culture, self-esteem, and/or achievement
• Life Transitions and related stresses, feelings of emptiness and solitude
• Relationship difficulties and sexual problems
• Work related stress, burn-outs and imbalances between work and leisure.
• Addictive behaviours, self-harm, eating disorders
• Problems with anger
• Issues related to relocation
• Career related challenges
Individual therapy can help you comprehend and cope with your emotional difficulties in a different way through exploring the numerous aspects, beliefs, values, emotions and thoughts related to different significant life experiences and relationships of yours. Individual therapy can be thought as a healing space for you to explore yourself and your problems with a qualified professional, to express your genuine feelings, to develop your potential, to strengthen your self-esteem and self-confidence and to be offered care, support and insight in order to live happier, calmer and more balanced lives.
I offer one-to-one confidential therapeutic sessions to people of all ages. I utilize a selection of therapeutic techniques stemming from years of training and practice. I employ the principles of systemic family therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) in individual therapy to collaboratively work with my clients. In this way, I offer them a rather practical approach to their problems as well as a structured and goal-oriented therapeutic process.
Copyright © Systemic Therapy - Amaryllis Kontostavlaki